Skip to main content
Corban University

Transcript Request

There are two kinds of transcripts: official and unofficial.

Unofficial transcripts are just for your own interest or curiosity and can be used on a few occasions when you just need to show you are in or have taken a course.

Official transcripts are what you’ll need for job applications, insurance, and other formal documentation of your academic success. How you access each type of transcript is different.

Unofficial Transcript

You may view your unofficial transcript online by using our Online Registration & Student Information Services (SIS). There you can access your current transcript, grade report, outstanding balances, and specific class schedules, as well as view your personal file to make updates if needed (such as mailing address).

All you need to get started is your Student ID or Social Security number. If it is your first time logging into the system, use your full Social Security number as your temporary PIN (no dashes—you will be prompted to change it when you first login). If you attended prior to 1992, you will not be able to access an unofficial transcript.

NOTE: Students who attended Northwest Baptist Seminary will not be able to view unofficial transcripts online. To view a complete record of your grades, you will need to request a transcript.

View your unofficial transcript

Official Transcript

You may submit a request to receive an official transcript online or in person. Please note the following:

  • There is a charge for each official copy of your transcript.
  • Payment must accompany your request.
  • Please allow 5 business days for processing. Allow additional time at the beginning and end of each semester.
  • Corban University cannot release transcripts from other schools.
  • Transcripts cannot be released if there is a financial hold on your account.
  • Transcripts will not be held for term grades posting. If you are awaiting current term grades, please confirm they have been posted on SIS prior to submitting your request.
  • Transcripts will not be held for degree posting. Please confirm that your degree has been posted prior to submitting your request.
  • Full social security numbers may appear on transcripts with courses taken prior to 1992.
  • Picture ID is required to pick up transcripts. If you have authorized someone to pick up your transcript for you, a letter stating this with your signature will be required.

Request your official transcript

Transcript request forms are also available on campus in the Registrar’s Office located in Schimmel Hall, Room 113.

What will prevent the issuing of transcripts?

  • Financial holds on your account
  • No signature on request
  • Insufficient, inaccurate, or illegible identification information
  • Insufficient payment, an expired or declined credit card account, improperly completed check, payment using non-U.S. currency
  • No recipient e-mail provided for an electronic delivery request or invalid e-mail